Charlotte A. Mullen, owner of Strategic Financial Advisory Services, has been working with clients since 1986, providing advice in the areas of asset management, portfolio allocation, tax saving strategies and retirement projections. Ms. Mullen holds several professional designations:
- 1972 M.S. of Economics, Southern Illinois University
- 1986 Life and Health Underwriters License - Registered in various states
- 1986 Real Estate Broker License
- 1987 Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. - Series 7 license
- 1988 Certified Financial Planner - Conferred by International Board of Standards and Practices for Certified Financial Planners.
- 1991 Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. - Series 63 securities license.
- 1998 Chartered Life Underwriter
- 2000 Chartered Financial Consultant - Conferred by the American College
- 2000 Charter of the Financial Planning Association
Ms. Mullen is dedicated to developing lasting relationships with all of her clients. She believes in helping each person realize their financial goals and participating in the financial management process. The personal program that Strategic Financial Advisory Services can provide is a roadmap to working toward your financial future.